Swampy Hollow ATV Trails
Can You Conquer the Trial
Swampy Hollow ATV Trails at Maynor Creek Water Park in Waynesboro! The challenge of conquering the holes Lucille and The Beast is ongoing.
C’mon and take your best shot at them this upcoming weekend.
The trails will be open Friday – Sunday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Before You Ride
Are you under 18, then we will need you to bring a waiver with you. Download it below, fill it out, have it signed and notarized before you come to ensure you can ride.
Take a moment to look over the rules and regulations of Swampy Hollow ATV Trails before you arrive.
You can get a 3 day pass for $60 that includes the ATV and 1 rider, you can add additional riders for $10 for the 3 days.
Rules & Regulations
- Participants must adhere to the rules set forth by the Pat Harrison Waterway District and Maynor Creek Water Park.
- Participants must adhere to the following rules and regulations set forth by the Swampy Hollow ATV Trails.
- Everyone entering the park must read and fully understand ALL aspects of the park liability waiver. Those under the age of 18 MUST present a notarized waiver form signed by a parent or LEGAL guardian, if parent or LEGAL guardian is not present to sign in the presence of a park staff member. Parent/LEGAL guardian must closely supervise minors. Proof of Identity required.
- DO NOT LITTER!! Place litter in an appropriate trash receptacle or ‘PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT”.
- Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals.
- NO HUNTING is allowed in the park.
- Fires only at campsite. Please do not leave unattended!
- Registration is from 10:00 am until 9:00 pm on Fridays, 8:00 am until 6:00 pm on Saturdays, and 9:00 am until 4:00 pm on Sundays, except on special events promoted by Swampy Hollow ATV Trails.
- HELMETS and proper safety gear are required at times for all children and during ALL RACES while vehicle is in motion. All Off-Road Vehicle drivers and riders should follow the manufactures safe operating procedures.
- Riding on the dam is prohibited
- Riding on improved roads within the park is prohibited.
- Please be courteous of other drivers and park employees on and off the trails.
- Everyone rides at his or her own risk. Know your limitation and do not exceed the capabilities of your vehicle.
- Failure to apply with the above rules, regulations and safe operating procedures can result in your being temporarily or permanently banned from using the park or participating in any future park activities or events.
- THE PARK IS NEITHER LIABLE NOR RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT OF PERSONAL PROPERTY OR INJURY TO VISITOR. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF, YOUR EQUIPMENT OR YOUR CHILDREN, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO PARK.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS are allowed in the park. This is a danger for kids and adults. It is also a risk to tires
- Absolutely NO FIREARMS will be allowed on the premises
- Please be sure that your ATV has the appropriate equipment needed to operate on the rough terrain in the park.
- There will be NO tolerance for fighting. Any violation of this rule will result in a $100.00 park fine, being banned from the property and being arrested.
- All ATV activity will end at the designated end time.
- Reckless operation that endangers other operators is prohibited.
- Absolutely NO ATV or motorized vehicles allowed to be driven in the lake.
- NO RIDING outside the park boundaries, or main roads, or running thru private property adjoining the park.
- Be courteous to other ATV operators.
- Be aware and adhere to all posted rules and signage.